Sunday 27 September 2015

The Artist's Toolkit - Maya tutorial Egg cup Modelling tutorial 3
















This is a screenshot showing that I have create an egg cup from following the video tutorial once more and done it at home. I have duplicated and changed the colours of each one by going to assign new materials then clicked on blinn.

At the begin I was struggling to follow from the tutor step by step of egg cup the by listen the tutorial for several times. I finally understand the technique how to make an egg cup.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dinesh, I was wondering if you tackled the other types of geometry such and polygon modelling and then the sub-d and poly smoothed version rather than just the revolved NURBS method. If you could take a screenshot after pressing 4 on the keyboard it would help show the different methods as we can see the wireframes.

    ReplyDelete